Re: [DML] Trailing Arm Bolt Concerns

Toby and group, I have been looking into the trailing arm bolts due to the
request of several people and i'm glad to see someone with the knowledge and
equiptment to test things out. In my research I have found that even though
18-8 stainless is good, I decided to use a 316 Stainless due to the added
nickel and molybdenum to the metal for corrosion and strength. What do you
think. The shifting arm pivot bolt I sell on the web is a 12.9, alloy steel
vs the Delorean original at 8.8 .The trailing arm bolt if I'm correct is
M12x19.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/