ETDOC Gatlinburg Meet- THANKS!

Hey yo!

I appreciate all the comments about the weekend meet. I
just wanted to get a few owners together for a good time.
It is amazing when you get a few owners together for a
short while. It always ends up being a big party when we
get together...what a blast! Thanks everyone for coming!

A special thanks goes out to the Park Vista...I was
surprised by their generosity. They provided the group with
almost $400 worth of passes to the aquarium, car museum,
and breakfast-- I had no idea they were going to to that!!
Not only that, they gave us a group rate- I noticed a
couple in front of me checking in paying $169 for the same
room we got for $89.

As it has been told to the list...we are already working
on the next meet. It is going to be a basic repeat of the
first one..except that I am thinking of starting us off in
Gatlinburg again and using the Park Vista hotel again- and
making it occur sometime in March (first or second
weekend).

When more information becomes available, you can rest
assured it will be posted to the list. I hope to have a
bunch of people come test their DeLoreans abilities on 'The
Dragon'- it is quite a road! It is THE curviest road in
America..318 curves in 11 miles. The speed limit on the
road is 40MPH...and I think it is almost impossible to
achieve it. I took a Porsche 911 convertible on it a week
ago and didn't even hit the speed limit!

I may plan something before that..but am not sure.

Check the (still under construction) webpage for updated
details.

Thanks again!

Aaron Posey
ETDOC