Re: [DML] Re: plug on gearbox (was: My FIRST proper questions!)

Re: [DML] Re: plug on gearbox (was: My FIRST proper questions!)

Thanks Jan! Dave, can you confirm where this plug is? I imagine since I stated that the
plug I'm looking at is at the frontmost tip of the gearbox, it's a different thing???

I will try and take a photo today.

In fact, both Rich and I have accumulated a small number of unidentifiable parts which
have no evident home where they were found! I'll put a little quiz on the website :-)

Martin