Re: [DML] Re: DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this syst

Re: [DML] Re: DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this system?

This may sound too obvious, but instead of using fuel rails, couldn't you
use double banjo nuts to daisy-chain flexible hoses instead? Sure, that
wouldn't look as elegant, but it would be very functional. I would be
worried that a custom-made fuel rail would need very critical tolerances or
else it would hold the injectors in crooked. Maybe parts from the Eagle
Premier is the answer. But then jwit6 did it with brass water pipes!

Walt Tampa, FL