RE: [DML] Delorean prices...supply & demand

RE: [DML] Delorean prices...supply & demand

THis is very true. With the current state of the economy, I think you will
be seeing more cars for sale (people may not be able to afford them, or may
need the cash).

I too bought my car becuase I ALWAYS wanted it. I have only been an ofor 7 months, but I know if I were to sell my car, I would loose some of my
investment (put a lot of work into it) but I would be willing to chalk that
up to "The please of owning it"

I LOVE MY CAR!!! :)