Re: [DML] Sudden shifting trouble

Brandon and Group, Don't be fooled by the name, Centerforce or anything. A
name is a name for marketing. What about ( The Grabber ) it won't make the
clutch work any better. Valeo is the maker of the clutch system and it
should shift smooth and lock up as you intend it to do by letting out on the
pedal. You should have about 1" play at the top of the pedal and some after
engaging or dis engaging at the bottom.
I used to run different clutches in corvettes depending on what I wanted to
do, drag, race or just cruise, the one thing they had in common was they all
worked. If your trying to run a stiffer clutch for dragging in a family car,
then you get a jerky grabbing feel. The Delorean as we all know wasn't made
to be a stop light dragster. It's a family sports car ( 2 person ) without
all the power.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/drivetrain.shtml