Re: $62,500?

That is a big difference since DMC Houston sells a completely refurbished/restored DeLorean for $29,500!
I think I read somewhere that one (or both) completely re-assemble the car and galvanize the frame (sink coating) it while they are at it. At least weknow that DMC Houston has got all the parts for the DeLorean.

Maybe James Espey can shed some light on this - what do you get for $29,500?
My guess is that you get it all :-)

Best wishes
Mr. Stian Birkeland
Norway