Side-Mirror Marker-Lights

Hi All
I'm sure that you all have seen the new side-mirror look with the
marker lights
set into the back. I'm sure the Delorean would look so good coming
down the street
on a dark night, low and wide with amber lighted mirrors. (UFO)
http://www.kwmuth.com/
Can we do this ? Do we have continuous 12v power in our side mirrors
?

Declan