      1. RE: The new mag.
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Engine Troubles.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Deloreans magazine
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Oil Filter Crosses
           From: "Eric" <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. $62,500?
           From: "Scott Tester" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. [ETDOC] November 3-4 meet in Gatlinburg, TN
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Deloreans magazine
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      8. Re: Engine Troubles.
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: Rear Bumper Silver DeLorean Lettering
           From: wilhelm starberg <wilm@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Engine Troubles.
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors
           From: johnb@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Lightning
           From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Fall
           From: turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. More about the DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour