Lightning

That sounds alarmist!

Just thought I would upload a photo I took back 1997 of my car
outside my house in Dublin, Ireland, during a thunderstorm. The film
was in the camera for about 2 years before I finished off the roll of
transparencies on a job. When I developed the roll, there was this
shot, which I completely forgot I took (It was about 4 am and I was
woken by the storm!). I wonder what got hit. Suppose it shows all
that stainless isn't that good a conductor!
The file is in the Files section - called 'Lightning_small.jpg'

Regards

Nick