DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Fall

The DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour Fall Is this weekend! The rooms are
going fast but there are still about 10 available as I post this
msg. This should be the largest DeLorean event in the Northeast this
fall, Saturday & Sunday October 27th and 28th.

On Saturday the event starts at PJ Gradys in West Sayville N.Y.
631)589-6224 http://www.pjgrady.com at 11 A.M. This is guaranteed
to be nteresting to all DeLorean Enthusiasts.

We will depart from PJ Gradys at 1:00 pm and Caravan out to the East
End of Long Island. This will include a driving tour with stops along
the way in the Hamptons and finish at the end of Long Island at the
Montauk Light house and vicinity. We will have dinner in Montauk and
Caravan back to the Hotel in East Hampton for a late check in at East
Hampton House. We have a special hotel rate of $75 + tax but you must
tell them you are part of the DeLorean Fall Tour(631) 324-4300
Fax 631 329-3743 On the web http://www.duneresorts.com/ehhouse.html

Sunday the tour continues and we will take a short ferry ride to
Shelter Island. I have set up a road rally on Shelter Island that
will not only be fun but will also give us the opportunity to explore
the whole island. We will depart on a different ferry to the North
Fork of Long Island. The cost of each ferry is approximately $10
each.We will have a late lunch in Green Port and spend some time
exploring the town. We will conclude with a winery tour

This trip will take you through the Long Island you have heard about
but never seen.I should have the registration forms available later
this week.

If you think you may want to attend or need more information please
e-mail me privately at turbodmc@xxxx or call me at (631)
680-4927 Knowing approximately how many people are interested will
make this a better event, please let me know if you are interested in
participating. If people from New England need ferry information to
get to Long Island I can provide that to you.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca