Re: [DML] Delorean Economic Climate (was: People Magazine)

Re: [DML] Delorean Economic Climate (was: People Magazine)

[Moderator note: The '83 Corvette discussion is closed. This message was approved on the merits of the editorial in the second paragraph.]

It wasn't that GM was so savvy about the market, the reason there was
No 1983 production corvette (the only year a corvette was not produced
since it inception in 1953)was because with the radical modifications
and complete redesign they were not able to get it into production in
time.

If a company like GM lost a whole model year of it 's high end sports
car because they couldn't get it into production in time I think that
it once again shows what an accomplishment JZD did in producing the
DeLorean in the time frame he did, starting with nothing more than a
dream to build a great car
Just my 2 cents again.

Mike D.

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]