Re: "Cavepaintings" and dates in behind (above) headliners...

Re: "Cavepaintings" and dates in behind (above) headliners...

 I think this is a more common occurance than one might think. When
I purchased my car, the interior pieces where loose from the dash, so
I took them out to do them right. Upon removal, I found numerous
scrawlings underneath on the fiberglass. My only question is who put
them there, the factory workers or the first owner. There are
initials, dates, and even one that says "Albert for King."

-Jay
16072

[moderator snip]

> Another thing I found is a drawing of "Winnie the Witch", I
> remember seeing a similar picture on the Internet, can
> someone point me to the right URL?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> JAN van de Wouw

[moderator snip]