Airconditioning Question?????

I have been servicing my airconditioner and have a question to the
group. The DeLorean service manual has a chart that relates high and
low manifold pressures versus ambient temperature. The manual that I
have does not mention an engine rpm to measure these pressures at.
As you know engine rpm has a direct effect on these pressures. Does
anyone know what this rpm value is and if you do what is your
source? Thanks, Jim Hamilton.