[DML] Low profile subs

Hey List,

I tried searching the yahoo groups web page, but couldn't find an answer
in there. When I am ready to get a better stereo system in my car, I wanted
to get 2 subs and mount them in the rear deck panel right below the rear
window. Does anyone know of any good low profile subs? I had wanted to get
either 8 inch or 10 inch subs. Also, does anyone know of how much space
there is behind the deck? And would it be a good idea to place the amp
behind that deck or is the best place for the amp underneath the spare tire?
Also, yesterday I installed my power antenna. That thing too a LONG time to
install, now all I need to do is install that radio....

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>