[DML] solid steel clutch line

Mads,

you are not the only one!
My car is also equipped with the solid steel clutch line. I checked it with
a magnet. It is definitely steel. There is no sign of rust, so it must be a
stainless steel. Before someone asks: There are different kinds of stainless
steels and not all of them are non-magnetic.

Does anybody know, if these lines were possibly installed by the Quality
Assurance Centers? I know that my car was definitely at a QAC because every
update was made and there is the QAC sticker on the drivers side window.

bye,

Ralf.
VIN10284

> Prior to the availability of the Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line
replacement the installation of a solid pipe, as you have described, was
installed by some owners.