Vin 502 pictures, anyone???

Hey all,

I am working on a project (details soon . . hopefully), and am looking for
any pictures of VIN 502 or the legend engine itself (even the mockup engine
on the pedestal would work great). If anyone has any pics they could send
me I would appreciate it. Please e-mail them or reply directly to me at
Michael(at)babbtechnology.com

Thanks in advance!

Michael C. Babb