Re: oil pressure guage

I stand corrected! I moved poor Marty out west. If you need to contact
him directly for the recalibrated oil pressure sender unit his REAL
address is:
Wing Wirx Inc.
704 Valley Dr.
E. Alton, IL 62024
When I purchesed my sender the price was $35.00. Contact him for the
latest pricing and availability if you are interested. Just for the
record I am very pleased with the way my gauge operates now with his
sender. It is very easy to install even if you are a mechanical
novice!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757 A SHAMELESS PLUG FOR A GOOD PRODUCT