Re: oil pressure guage

FYI...

My old guage pegged at the top all the time, too. For some reason, it
no longer does this with the high-output USADMC engine. When cold, it
pegs near the top, and when warm it cruises in the upper/middle of the
range and idles near the bottom.

It probably helps that I'm using nice, fresh synthetic oil and not
that rancid, 60-million-year-old gunk. :-)

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
4695