Re: DeLorean known issues

I forgot to include the window regulaters. The OEM parts are very
flimsy and fail after some use. All of the Delorean venders offer a
much better replacement. This is not a required upgrade but when they
fail you will want to fix it once and for all! It is no picnic working
inside the doors! On the subject of the muffler bracket the way it is
bent causes the stress to concentrate on the bend where it eventually
fails. If yours doesn't fit it may be because your custom pipe is not
quite the right shape.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757