Re: [DML] Leather care answer

Paul, what a great lead, I'd heard that Lexol dried out leather, was
looking for something else, was ready to try Vaseline Intensive Care
Lotion but worried about a perfume smell. This looks to be just what
I've been searching for.>

Just contacted George and they have a club special, $50 for a quart of
clener and a quart of restorer (not each, just $50.). Regular price is
$40 for 16oz of each.

If it's good enough for Rolls and Lotus, probably good enough for me.

Thanks again, Paul, but why did you wait so long, the leather treatment
question has come up many times recently.

Flash66 wrote...