      1. Re: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Fuse box wire colors
           From: Jim <starbuck@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Leather care answer
           From: "Flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. This weekend's Social...
           From: "Dan" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Alternator and Coolant questions
           From: "dmczr1" <dmczr1@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. CAR FOR SALE
           From: milestwo@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: mixing cross-drilled brake rotors
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: New problem: fuel baffle
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Welding my rusted frame
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Oil filter
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     12. Re: Delorean question; Preheater hose
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     13. Delorean leather seat covers
           From: "Olson, David" <dolson@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Should new owner be non-mechanic
           From: Doug Hornsby <govenorofvirginia@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. New Products (was: This weekend's Social)