New Products (was: This weekend's Social)

New Products (was: This weekend's Social)

First, I'd like to say how cool the new Stainless Steel door sill insert
looks. I can also confirm that Dan put them on in haste and in doing
so, he created a good amount of rework to peel off the old adhesive and
replace them.

In addition to the door sill plate, PJ Grady also had on display new SS
bumper letter inserts, and a VERY COOL set of small SS letters for the
wheel center caps [Man! What a great idea.. The guy that thought of
that must have been a real genius! :) ]

If anyone gets any of the SS "stick on" stuff (from any of the DMC
vendors) I can't stress enough that the surface needs to be SPOTLESS!
If you are like me, and use the silicone sprays to make the black parts
of the car shine, you MUST get all of that off before you try and stick
the SS on the car. Use a soft toothbrush and some mild solvent (that is
safe on the plastic) and when the black is again dull, then it should be
OK to stick.