how to loosen fuel distributer screws

hey guys,

i know this sounds like a really stupid question, but it is in fact quite
serious!

how the heck do you turn the three mounting screws on the fuel distributer so
you can remove it?!?! all day long i have been spraying them with Tri-Flow,
then later today i bought some liquid wrench. i still can't get them to
turn and i don't want them to get stripped out. i've tried many sizes of
screwdrivers, using a wrench on a screwdriver for more torque, etc etc.
anyone have any really good tips?? i gotta get this thing off! also i had my
father (who walks on crutches so he's got a LOT of upper body and arm
strength) try his hand at it, and he gave up in fear of stripping the screws
out.

maybe my only option is renting or buying an impact wrench?

andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102