Re: Fuel Pump Noise Cured!

One other additional note, may not be that important but came to
mind. Bend the sharp pointed ends (if there are any) of the spring in
wards so that as you twist/push it into the tube it doesn't pierce
the tube.

This should save people allot of money, instead of replacing the $91
tube, you can get the spring for a few dollars. GREAT IDEA!

Steve Rubano

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, DMCVegas@xxxx wrote:
> [ moderator's note: It's been said many times already but
DISCONNECT the battery before working in the fuel tank areas. ]