Re: [DML] "New Owner Documentation"

Is it the long winter, my imagination, something in the water????? There
seems to be a lot of what appears to be animosity between some of the recent
posters. There also appears to be no more than a handful of subscribers
taking part in the discussion regarding a 'newbi' corner of the list. I'm
wondering if this is better taken to private emails between those folks
until something concrete surfaces from all of this. What seems like private
discussions [ and arguments, putdowns, and so on ] between two or three
individuals is beginning to turn off the other 997 subscribers. Let's tone
things down a bit.

Bruce, this week's moderator