Re: [DML] Good morning list!

Mike, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had posted something I should have read,
sometimes I just skim. Re other ideas, I'm open, I don't think there's such a
thing as too much input. What I'm suggesting is here and now, can be done
quickly, and be gone with equally quick deletion. The projected works are
outstanding, I heartily endorse and will purchase whatever comes along. The new
parts manual is a monumental work, no way I could do it. As to being relaxed,
the only problem I have is too much fun. As to a cure for something that
doesn't exist, you might rethink that one.

Les