Re: [DML] "New Owner Documentation"

> Is it the long winter, my imagination, something in the water?????

Bruce - it must be all three. We have had long winters before. Water purity
is a nationwide problem. And, while you ARE Scandinavian, you do have a BIT of
imagination.

Having said that, I agree with your comments. The only suggestion I can offer
is to become a heavy handed moderator. (Boy, will that start a new thread!).

Dick Ryan (a former moderator)
VIN 16867