Re: PLANING FOR A DELOREAN

The Aiwa CDC-MP3 plays CD-R's AND CD-RW's AND instead
of burning the CD to be read in a stereo, you can just burn
MP3 files to it and it will read them off! Its about $300
but very neat. When i get my car back from PJ Grady (going
on 4 months... :( ) i want to put this in.

http://www.aiwa.com/Catalog00/Products2.asp?id=94

bruce

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, azb888@xxxx wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> I may soon be getting a DeLorean! HOPEFULLY. I need some help.
First
> does anybody know of a car CD player that plays burned CD's (CD R's
and
> RW's). Next I would jus like to have some tips on like cosmetics
for the
> outside of the car. Some things like the DMC hubcaps from DMC in
Houston or