Re: [DML] PLANING FOR A DELOREAN

[ moderators note: I think everyone now knows that Aiwa has a unit that will play cd-rw disks so I'll stop posting anymore notes regarding this ]

I just had Delorean Motor Center install the Aiwa CDC-MP3 in my D, and it
rocks!

There is also a companion 6 disc CD changer (ADC-M65 : $180) that I have
installed in the trunk. One word of warning, though... The changer will read
CD-RW discs, but will NOT read MP3's. To use MP3's (CD-R or CD-RW) you must
use the slot on the dash mounted unit. You also get a steering wheel mounted
remote control unit that you can use to control the CD / radio with your
right thumb.

I purchased the dash unit and the changer from Crutchfield. I had to wait a
few months, but it was well worth it!

Jeff Angwin
VIN 3034