Re: [DML] Turn Signal/hazard lights

Gee, that's a good one to jump into the middle of, obviously you're getting
spooked. First, we're talking 12 volts here unless the alternator voltage is
off the peg. Bulbs can normally withstand well over 12 volts and not flinch.
If the filaments are actually parting, if you actually checked them, you have
very few choices, either a bad run of bulbs (or the wrong voltage bulbs, do
they flash brightly and go out?) or some horrific vibration while the bulbs are
lit. Fuses aren't involved if the bulbs light initially. Some part of this
puzzle is missing, best go back and recheck, carefully.

Les