Re: [DML] Turn Signal/hazard lights

To get my problem solved quicker maybe I should shed a little more light on
the situation. The battery was replaced 4 months ago. I got one of the
original bulbs(i put it in on the lefthand side) to work only in the on
position and not to blink. I have noticed this with the delorean and most
other cars when you have a turn bulb go out the blinker goes almost three
times as fast. The problem is the turn signals don't work at all neither do
the hazards fornt or back. I have been outside for the past our rechecking
the fuses and that is when I got the light to work. Also the last time the
grounds were cleaned was almost 10 years ago. So if it were the front ground
connection how would I fix or repair it?

Joel