Re: Door light Hidden Switch

Before you go cutting up the wiring in the car there are some
alternatives.
1) A master switch on the battery
2) cut a small vee notch in the plunger of the door switch so it can
stay in when you open the door. (It's more of a groove so when you
shut the door and then open it it will work till you push it back in
and hook it on the groove).
3) get an extra defroster switch and put it in the dummy spot to
control the lights.
4) just pull a wire off of the plunger switch.
These are some of the ways I have seen owners cope with going to shows
and being able to leave the doors open. (The Delorean is one of the
few cars that are displayed with the doors open!)
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757