Re: Door light Hidden Switch

I don't know if this will help you but DMC Joe sells a nice little
device that plugs into the Delorean that allows you to turn off your
lights as you described you want to do, for car shows. From what i
understand it's a plug and play and there is no cutting or splicing
involved, if I'm wrong I know Joe will correct it here.

Steve