Re: [DML] Trouble Shifting into Reverse and acceleration

Re: [DML] Trouble Shifting into Reverse and acceleration

Ed, You most likley have a leaky clutch cylinder. I have been thru
the same thing which most De Lorean have. Lift the Bonnet/hood and
the access to the clutch cylinder filler bottle, is the black rubber
like cap on the right. Fill it full of #4 or better brake fluid then
pump the petal about 20-30 times till the clutch comes back up. Then
look to see if fluid is leaking into the car onto the carpet. If it
is ,then you need an overhaul kit or replace the cylinder.
John

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxx> wrote:
> Latest update:
>
> Got my D's front end aligned and tires balanced this past
Saturday. It