Charlotte NC Area Owners

I was interested in starting up a club in the Charlotte NC area. If
anyone is interested, or would just like to get together for "Shop"
talk helping one another with our cars, or even going for a drive one
weekend please let me know. I know there are some folks around this
area as I keep hearing people say they say me driving down the
road......and I know it was not me! I have even seen several
Deloreans myself driving around town. E-mail me or call me at (704)-
821-0464 and lets see if we can get something together.

Roy Reuter
reuterconsulting@xxxx
vin# 3172