Re: 3.0 Eagle motor

List,
You guys might recognize my name or e-mail from my stripping paint
thread which I was wondering about using brake fluid to take off the
paint of my car. Well, to some that seemed like butchering the car. I
stripped in the back with the break fluid i had laying around and
front with the rest of some paint stripper my friend had from his
painting job on his camaro. OH NO! cheap shortcut everyone turn your
heads. REALLY it turned out fine. To some this may seem like I am a
bad owner. But what are you going to do about it.

About a month ago the thread of engine replacement was discussed at
great length. Mostly about the most bang for your buck as engine
conversions and addons are concerned. My next butchering job is my
consideration about taking out a loan for the swapping my engine (not
so cheap) with a northstar v8. I have been doing some research. I
think I am going to have american custom engine
http://www.americancustomeng.com/dmc_powe1.htm

do the switch. Many were hyping and saying they were going to do the
northstar switch last month. I am unable to call them in their
business hours because I am unable to make personal calls from work.
And I don't have any countable lunch break. What kind of performance
increase did the people who did the switch get. Substantial
difference or none? What are your new performance specs for your car
now? Top Speed? 0-60? Fun level better than with the PRV6 on a scale
0-100?
When I finish with my car all of you are going to be scared of it
because I am engineering a Heads Up Display for my D. The (HUD)
project is easier that what I thought what is was going to be and I am
ahead of schedule.
My car was meant to be a future car and if I can't beat that
technological deville cadillac I will join it. (Which one do you think
is going to get more attention anyway?)