Re: Gas problems

Mike, I had some simular gas leaks or spills. I tightened the rubber
boot up where the pump sits and re-fitted the cover on it. I don't
top off the tank up to the gas cap. Due to gravity, the return hose
in the boot where the pump sit's may not be tightened down good and
the pressure from the gas being all the way up to the cap and the
tank pressure may leak into the pump area. I just learned to call it
quits when I fill up when the handle turns off automatically. You may
be over filling.
If you would like to get the headlight switch fixed, I repair them.
Send me the switch and $15.00 and I will fix it and prepay the
postage back. I have done several and most of the time it just needs
adjusting, cleaning and relubricating.
No brake light may be as simple as repairing the boards or you can
buy new one's very reasonable. Bulbs,loose wires hot or ground is
common.
As far as leaking antifreeze, could be a hose or loose clamp.
Don't worry, all isn't lost. Just needs a little TLC.
Email if I can help
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.co,
Dallas,Texas