Re: Semi-Taking-Car-Out-Of-Storage

Jim, I just bled mine today. ( Monday) . After sitting for 2 months I
replaced all the sensors in the water tube under the intake. While I
had it down I also replaced the water pump, hoses, distributor
impulse coil, New rubber o rings and air valve switch and vaccumm
hoses in in the air valve switch. All of them were cracked. After I
got it all together, I filled it up with the normal 1/2 mixture and
cranked it up. Let it run till it gets to running temp and up to the
first heat notch on the gauge, then with a #10 wrench and a small
hose connected to the drain plug and going into a gallon jug I let
all the air out of the line. Took about 10 minutes. Then recheck to
make sure the water tank is to the proper height. Yes The Fan Fix
came on at the proper time for my car. I'm set now for the summer.
Maby a little mixture add to during the summer.
John hervey
www.specialTauto.com