december 2000b

greetings..

i was just looking through the dmcnews.com "picture of the month" page and
saw the pic of the starship enterprise encountering a de lorean. i thought
that something looked familiar about the car. i took a closer look and
found the bleached rear left signal lense and the blurred out ontario
lisense plate and realized that it was my car! i checked my web page and
yep, it was taken from my page! i have emailed it to some friends.. thanks
ken rawlings. since i have owned the car (june 1999), it has been
imortalized in a video game (midtown madness - go to
www.motocrossmadness2.com/midtown) and in star trek (one of my favourite
shows). this is a happy day!

i guess it just goes to show that i should check the dmcnews.com page more
often!

cheers,
mike cutting
11434