      1. Re: Re: Vanity plates....creative!~
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Engine compartment light
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Vanity plates and Back to the Future
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Accounting Paper For College Class
           From: jalbin@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Turn signal speeds
           From: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. RE: Re: Vanity plates....creative!~
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Speaker reconing
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Belfast attendance poll
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. december 2000b
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
     10. Turn signal speeds II
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. DeLorean on "Ultimate 10"
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Engine compartment light II
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Speedvision/Hemmings DeLorean Spot
           From: Brian Henderlong <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. drain plug removal tool
           From: "dmc1982" <dmc1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: High idle probs...
           From: specialtauto@xxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: Vanity plates
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     17. The yearly A/C question
           From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm@xxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Re: Vanity plates....creative!~
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Health problems in Ireland??
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Health problems in Ireland??
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
     21. DeLorean B28F Reliability
           From: sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Health problems in Ireland??
           From: raddad@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: Health problems in Ireland??
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: drain plug removal tool
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: The yearly A/C question
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 00:09:11 EST
   From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Vanity plates....creative!~

I live here in Houston and I stop by DMC Houston often...its on the way to
work and school after all.

Well about a month ago I was there and I saw a DeLorean in their lot with a
liscense plate that said "PERPHECT" and I was trying to figure out what it
meant. Obviously it meant "perfect" but why? ...Then it hit me that Marty
McFly ALWAYS used to say "perfect" after Doc would give him a strand of bad
news etc.

I thought that it was nice to see a bit of creativity in the plate....I see
so many variations on the word "TIME" on the plates it was just nice to see a
BTTF related plate that was completely unique!

Whoever has that plate, congradulations on your creativity!

Justin
5172

Message: 2