Re: [DML] Eurofest Currency

The official currency of Northern Ireland is the Pound.
£ ( British Pound )
This is the currency used in Northern Ireland Scotland
England and Wales.
Officially kown as Pound Sterling and the coins are called
Pence e.g.. £25.50 pence
The South of Ireland eg. Dublin Cork Galway or Waterford use the Punts £P
and the coins are Pence
To days (Friday) rate:
Currency I have selected : USA-Dollars
Amount in £ (as used in N'Ireland and Britain) £50
Current conversion rate 1.428
Amount I will receive 71.40.USD

Currency I have selected Ireland Punts
Amount in £ (as used in N.Ireland and Britain) £50
Current conversion rate 1.1931
Amount I will receive 59.66 Punt
This transaction can be carried out at Hotel reception or
at one of many Banks
I do hope this helps.As yet we do not use Euro's as a currency but it will
soon be on its way
Joe Murray
DeLorean worker'