Re: [DML] RE: earthquake in Washington

Hi Darryl,
Sorry, I spelled your name wrong completely! I noticed it right after I
sent it too. I wrote "Darryl Tinnerstet" one hundred times on the
blackboard!
The minute I saw where the earthquake epicenter was, I thought of you
and hoped you were safe and sound (plus all your DeLorean parts). Good
old Email, we could not get a phone line thru to our daughter at the
University Presidents office, but after she crawled out from under the desk,
she got on the computer and sent us an Email, which we got within half an
hour! Glad you are okay.

Murray Fisher
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Walla Walla, Washington