RE: earthquake in Washington

> No, the earthquake yesterday did not impact us directly....epicenter was
> 250 miles from us near Olympia....I am wondering how Dan Tinnerstet fared
> tho as he lives RIGHT THERE.

Well, Murray, I don't know how "Dan" did, but my place (30 miles from the
epicenter) definitely looked like an earthquake hit it - parts all over the
place. But then it looked like that before the quake. Seriously, no damage
whatsoever. Not a part out of place or any problems in the house. I was
afraid my DMC dealer sign might walk off the shelf it sits on, but it was
fine too. No reports yet from other owners in the area. I do know I spent
45 seconds having a fun ride under the desk in my office, which is 10 miles
from ground zero.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive