Re: Re: [DML] rubberneckers...

<<I always try to accomodate them, for one reason, when
I take her out, it's always for a joy ride, so I'm not
in a hurry, and the biggest thing, is that God gave me
the good fortune to have one, and be able to afford
one, and it wouldn't be right to be snide or mean to
people who have the desire to explore it. >>

I totally agree with these comments. DeLorean owners shouldn't
be your typical snooty car collector or exotic car owner (although
not all are this way). I think we should all realize what an amazing gift it
is to have and drive such an interesting and rare car. I also try to go out
of my way to
be nice to people with the car...considering the amount of smiles
I get when driving around (even if they do think it's funny) I can't
help but have a good attitude about it. Plus, its always good to
dispell myths when you can and to help promote the car. (Does anyone
else think that making DeLoreans more visible and talking to people
about them will help increase DeLorean value?)

Richard