Re: 3.0 Eagle motors (and trannies)

To be completly accurate the way the gearing is "reversed" in the
Delorean application is that the final drive case is machined so the
ribs don't interfere with putting in the carrier with the ring gear in
"the other way". The trans bolts onto the final drive so there would
be no gearing modifaction required if in fact you could use the
origional torque converter and final drive. I have not seen the trans
you refer to so I have no idea if this is a bolt on mod or if
machining is required but again I think this could be very interesting
if someone is determined enough to do it. While you're at it you might
as well investigate a lock-up torque converter.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757