Re: [DML] Noisy fuel pump

Walter,

Actually, just this past weekend when we (ETDOC) had our get together and
after we had completed the road course, one of the D's in the bunch was
making the noise you are talking about. Also, in the Cleveland drive, my
D's pump was screaming agony. I have been wondering the same as you, can a
fuel cooler of some sort be installed to reduce the temp. for the pump to
remain happy? I have not actively looked for something that fits this
description, but if one pops up, I would be interested in at least looking
into it. If you (or anyone else on the list) finds a fuel cooler somewhere,
let me know.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345