Accounting Paper For College Class

Hello Whomever

I am currently an Accounting student at Marshall University which is located
in Huntington, West Virginia. For my Senior paper, I have chosen to do it
on the DeLorean Motor Corp. This paper will be a 15 minute Power Point
presentation. I will talk about the start up, what happened with the
company, why the car was so special, and what caused the company to
flounder.

Does anybody happen to have any financial statements regarding DMC, or even
John DeLorean himself? Do you know where to get them? The reason I am
asking this is because I need to talk about the factors that lead to the
dismay of the company.

I already talked to the SEC, but they don't know what I am talking about.

Does anybody happen to have any professional looking picture of the car,
please email them. I will use it as a background. I have also been looking
for a .gif in which the car doors open, but couldn't find one.

If you could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you have anything, you could email me privately.

Rocco
Rocco S. Rossetti
255 Laidley Hall
Marshall University