Re: [DML] DelMarVA DeLorean Owners

The DeLorean get together is in the works for sometime in Mid March. I hope
that this enough time for everyone to schedule a Saturday get together. Since
some owners are coming from different directions, I thought of meeting at the
Lincoln Memorial or over by the Smithsonian on the Mall.

The Tucker collection is Private. The owner wants to demonstrate the cars
and the Tucker car features. The presentation is long, but you will walk away
comparing the Tucker story & DeLorean story. Oh, the cars are similar too. As
each Tucker was completed, the engineering dept. had production line changes
made to the next group of Tuckers. Similar to DMC. You can take as many
pictures as you want.

I live outside of Annapolis Maryland.
DelMarVA = Delaware, Maryland, Virginia

Mike