DML members in Hawaii??

hey list!

im in the process of buying my first delorean, and i should soon be the proud owner of vin #980 if all goes well. anyway, i was just wondering if there are any delorean owners in hawaii, and what island/ city they are living in... by the way, im located in kona on the big island.
would i be wrong if i assumed that there was an owners club in the works a few years ago (oahu)?? although i live on another island i would be more than happy to ship my car over every once in a while for a meet. id like to get to know some of you sometime, and i hope to get atleast a few responces from this.

...and another thing, are there any good mechanics or certain shops that youve had some good experience with? ive found someone willing to work on the delorean who claims he's had some experience with the car, but you can never be too sure. i know you guys are out there, ive seen more than one delorean in honolulu, (who owns the red one!?!) its just a matter of getting in touch with you...

Zack